Sunday, October 3, 2010

Recycled


I have tons of things I should blog about....lots of fun things from the summer, especially 2 new babies, Zoe and Caleb....but not today.

I had a long list of projects this summer and didn't get to most of them....but this week I was able to check one off the list. I needed a new bag for preschool to take our First Aid kit, etc. out to the playground.

I couldn't find a picture of the original apron - but I turned it into a bag. My class is the Busy Bees, and I had been wearing this apron at work, but it wasn't working for me. I left the cute pockets on, used the straps from the apron for the handles, put some different gingham to line it and put a pocket on the interior made from the bodice of the apron.

I was pleased...what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. you're so creative! it almost makes me want to sew...or atleast wish i wanted to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUte! (probably too cute for a first aid bag!) I LOVE recycled projects even more than from scratch...they seem more creative and resourceful!

    ReplyDelete