Saturday, January 31, 2009

Slacker


I get frustrated when the people's whose blogs I follow - don't update them regularly. I want to see what is going on---isn't that the point? It has been a month--so I thought it was time. The week after New Year's I made a commitment to myself to catch up on old projects before I start on Claire's quilt. I got the fabrics right before New Year's, so I am ready with that part. The getting projects done has been slower. I made these cute jumpers for Laura's girls. I haven't seen them on yet, but heard they were adorable. I have decided I like polka dots lately. My two year olds at preschool have some of the cutest tights that are polka dot. Wish I could find them for me. I am too old for that? I am sure - but the "girls" at work would like them. (And I mean the girls, not the teachers). Last Sunday I worked on Joseph's newspaper articles--there are a lot of them--trying to get them in a notebook. I had worked on them a lot before he came home from his mission but never finished them. I spent 4 or 5 hours on them Sunday and thought I was doing pretty good, then found a folder with another year I had missed. I will keep working on them. They may not mean much to him now - but his children will like to read them - or at least see how many there are. I thought I would make copies for Bill and Rick when I am done.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an invaluable gift that you will give. Literally one that will last a lifetime. To capture memories is priceless. We love our mom who does things for us continually....

    ReplyDelete