Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sleep Over






















Daniel and Rick went camping last night with the Boy Scouts. Rick just recently was made Scout Master after being out of it for quite a number of years. Daniel is an 11 year old Scout. He is so excited. It was in the teens last night and I think they were pretty cold. Anyway, I had Jamison and Sierra over to spend the night. We had fun. They came too late for us to do much last night but they were cute. I have a tent that was Joseph's that is a perfect, "in the house" tent. I put it up in the computer/sewing room and they are together and cozy, if they wake up in the night. Even though they were exhausted it took them awhile to calm down and go to sleep. They kept telling me to "go sit beside the couch" instead of laying with them. They would get up and start playing when I did though. First thing this morning (by 7:30) we were playing play dough, then we had french toast for breakfast. Next we painted with these books I have that you just use water. We then played the Cherry game and then painted with real paints. They took the cars (our collection is 24+ years old) and had races around the edge of my couch. I couldn't get it on still pictures but captured it with my movie camera. I moved the tent into the big room and they took all the toys and dumped them in the tent and played in there for a long time. We had lots of fun. I can't wait until Paige and Claire and come have sleep overs! (Paige will be in the next month or two).

No comments:

Post a Comment